Books for writers – to enlighten, encourage and inspire!
Oberon Books proudly announces the launch of The Writer’s Toolkit, which gathers together a list of helpful guides and inspirational memoirs to encourage and inspire professional and aspiring writers of all kinds.
Written by some of the finest practitioners in their fields, including David Quantick (Veep, The Thick of It) Ron Hutchinson (Moonlight and Magnolias, Traffic) and Glyn Maxwell (One Thousand Nights and Counting, Drinks With Dead Poets). Covering genres from screenwriting to journalism via poetry and drama within their pages, there’s a book for every type of writer.
As the UK’s foremost publisher of plays and books on the arts, Oberon Books is also fast becoming the go-to publisher for those who teach writing, and their students. The Writer’s Toolkit comprises six titles in all, with full details, blurbs and reviews being found HERE.
Books in the Series
- Clinging To The Iceberg: Writing For A Living On The Stage And In Hollywood, by Ron Hutchinson, £14.99, PB, 9781786822208
- On Poetry, by Glyn Maxwell, £8.99, PB, 9781786820860
- How to Write Everything, by David Quantick, £12.99, PB, 9781783191031
- How to Be a Writer: Conversations with writers about writing, by David Quantick, £12.99, PB, 9781783199037
- The No Rules Handbook for Writers, by Lisa Goldman, £14.99, PB, 9781849431118
- The Art of the Dramatist: An Anthology of Writings on the Theatre, by J B Priestley, £14.99 PB, 9781840022940